Monday, April 12, 2010

it's sad.

I often find myself jealous of people who have there husbands with them. I think to myself they have no idea how lucky they are to be able to wake up in his arms every morning. I also created a hatred for someone who had a baby close to me and she and her husband are more worried about getting there sleep then being parents and dealing with what they decided to create. It pisses me off because both Ben and I wish he were here to be with both of us but mostly to be with his daughter.
People don't realize how selfish they are, I know I'm not perfect but I at least love my life and take care of my child rested or not. Her needs will forever be put before Ben and I's because we believe thats part of parenting, we weren't trying to have a baby but it happened and we couldn't be happier or feel more blessed.

Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment