Sunday, June 20, 2010

bored moments.

I was browsing my followers and found this little thingy so I decided to do it too!


Getting to know YOU



The questions..

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Well I was there today and surprisingly wore a bikini and didn't feel disgusting :)

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Plane I drove across the country and I'm all road tripped out.

3. I can't stand it when...?
ohhh theres a million things I could put here I wouldn't even know where to begin.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
I have not. a river on the other hand I have.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
0.. Im not sure what that is.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
well it will be spending time with my husband/family when he gets home soon.

7. Pancakes or waffles?
waffles alll the way.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
neither...

Mrs. B-Dub

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog via GTKY and thought I'd say hi. I'm a military spouse too. I'm a new follower of yours. :) Come check out my blog sometime!

    ~Staci
    http://ramblingmilitarywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete