Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 1. my best friend.

Well now if the word "friend" isn't a toughy on its own put best in front of it and now I have to dig.

When I think of the person defining my "best friend" I don't think who's my favorite friend but who is really the best and defining the word friend. Now I am not going to put my mom or Ben here even though I would consider them my two bestest friends. Im actually going to put the person who over the years has always been there for me no questions asked. Shes listened to me vent and helped me more then she will ever know.

Dear Jamie,
I remember the first time I walked into your moms then small tanning shop I was 16 and wanted to well, tan. She told me I needed to get my parents signature and wouldn't let me take the card to them to sign since my aunt had driven me, I was so pissed I thought she was so rude.
I told my mom and we went in the next day. Mom and Joann started talking and well our families have been very close ever since. I remember meeting you only a hand full of times before I started babysitting for you. As I got to know you more and more I began to look up to you. You knew you had flaws, even though your probably the only person that can see them well other then Doctor Linda lol. But the way you carry yourself I truly admire it. Your an amazing mother and and amazing wife.
Your amazingly beautiful inside and out, Ive never had more fun with anyone then with you. In the months after I had Cambria and Ben was gone I really don't think I would've made it through with out you. Even though we may not talk every day and we haven't been friends for decades I do consider you to be my "best friend". I feel very lucky to have you and your family in my life, and look forward to the years ahead.


Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment