Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 5. my dreams.

I missed out on writing for yesterday so today I will have to write two however I have no idea on where to begin on this one so I'm pretty sure I will just be rambling.

I cant really write a letter to me dreams because I don't have a specific dream. I have always loved cooking/baking, how many three year old children do you know that can make pancakes and shaped like cartoon characters??? Yeah this kid did. I have always wanted to go culinary school just to learn anything and everything I possibly could.

When I was twelve I began to have an interest in journalism, so another dream was to someday write an article in a well known magazine. At fifteen I realized an interest in hair and I hope to eventually go to beautician school and become licensed. I plan to start school in a year and at this point plan to major in business with a minor in accounting.

Someday I would like to visit Greece and learn more about mythology. I would like to go to Germany and Ireland to better know my history. I want to retire in Colorado and run a small farm.

I do plan on fulfilling all my dreams being why I don't consider them dreams but goals. Until then I'm doing what ever I can to enjoy each day that is given to me and love my family.

Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment