Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 4. sibling or closest relative.

Dear Uncle Scott,
You have always been more of a brother to me, and I have always been more of a little sister to you being why you call me sissy. The majority of my childhood you were by far my favorite person, I have always looked up to you both literally and figuratively. You haven't always been there physically but I take comfort in knowing that no matter what you would do anything in your power to help me if need be. I believe when you grow up and learn the true meaning of trust, you realize there will only be a handful of people in your life that you can truly trust. I know that you will never leave my handful. You are an amazing man and you have a beautiful family. I hope someday we end up close to each other and can spend summers wake boarding at your summer house and more winters at Crystal watching me fall down the mountain while I badly attempt snowboarding.
love, Dork
Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment