Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 7. The X factor

ohh I have been slacking, slightly not all my fault we did have a bad storm the internet was out for a while but now I have 7 days to do so I will try to get them done quickly.

Dear your not good enough to name,
You were my first love, which now I know wasn't true but you were the first person I ever said "I love you" to. You taught me a lot like what to NOT fall for. You cheated on me and stole from my family to the tune of ohhh approximately 45 thousand dollars. You broke my heart but in the end I have to say thank you. I do believe our relationship was so terrible so I could become a stronger person, strong enough to be a marine wife :). I really don't wish anything upon you because I really don't care about you at all. welp thats all...
sincerely, the girl that took way to long to realize she deserved so much more.

Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment