Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awards YAY


J over at life as a secret squirrel's other half has nominated me for an award! I haven't been on for a while though so I'm just now getting to it :)


So, here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award! (Thank you J)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to 7 other versatile bloggers.
  4. Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.
1. I love to cook, anything but recently my passion is italian even though I am as far from Italian you can get I'm actually pretty good with there recipes(says friends). I usually tend to cook things that most would consider difficult for some reason those are my favorite recipes.

2. I have a serious hate for anything winnie the pooh. I wont even get the huggies diapers with the characters on them cause I hate them that much.

3. I've always been a beer girl, coors light to be specific.
For some reason no matter how hard I try, I just don't like mixed drinks.

4. I recently jumped off the Macintosh bandwagon(even though Im writing this on a mac lol) and bought an HTC inspire 4g, after my iphone had enough of being thrown into water by my toddler and I actually love it. I still love the rest of our mac products though.

5. I refuse to eat left over's I think because my grandma's fridge has always been full of them and just the smell of it all packed into her fridge just turned me off forever.

6. I bite my nails :/ I hate it and it is seriously the hardest habit to break. I've gone a complete year getting my nails done(acrylic) and as soon as they came off I started biting again. Maybe if my husband didn't call me ET fingers it wouldn't be such a big deal lol.

7. I hate getting my picture taken, for some reason I always look high(to me).


now to 7 people wow..

1. Ann over at soakin' up some southern sunshine
2. Lizann over at the homefront
3.Tish over at this tyme impurrfekt
4.Kara over at ramblings of a marine wife
5.Rach over at a little pink in a world of camo
6.Jeanna over at the longer the waiting the sweeter the kiss
7. chelsey over at I'll be seeing you


Mrs. B-Dub

2 comments: