Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ahh fuck it


Omg people are getting on my nerves. I can't decide wether to be me and open my mouth or just keep it shut while they are constantly opening theres and only spouting pure stupidity. I've become one of those put you in your place people. And I hate ranting here about something on facebook, I swear if it weren't for this deployment I'd delete the shit but it happens to be another way to speak to my husband so I'll take it maybe I'll just delete everyone who has ANY type of drama and force them to just call or text me. Is that bad? I love my friends but FUCK I dont care about your drama. and for Fucks sake I wish some people would grow a back bone and stop talking all this shit but only on there blog, you know kinda like Im doing now lol. Im an idiot. The difference I actually do say what Im thinking and to often with out a filter, which I've been working on for a while so now Im trying to just keep everything in which I notice is driving me CRAZY! you know what fuck it. I really can't wait to get home at this point..

Mrs. B-Dub

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for having a filter! Some days I just don't. It was bad right when I married my Airman and got thrown into this lifestyle to meet a ton of Betty Crocker "model" military wives. If I so much as said I was having a bad day on Facebook my head about got blown off by other wives. It gets frustrating. Love the blog though - don't worry, you'll make it through this deployment!! Going home always seems to help!! <3 your newest follower

    ReplyDelete