Monday, July 4, 2011

for pete's sake.

Maybe this is terrible of me especially as a military wife but, Im getting really tired of the people who turn EVERY holiday into a sad military moment. I'm referring to facebook here, but really I wouldn't be surprised to see these people post "on this valentines day please take a moment to remember those who have fought and are still fighting for our freedoms"

REALLY Can we go one holiday without this. Granted its independence day and I guess the history of it would make sense to say that but for some reason its really annoying me. Maybe because I'm seeing it so often like every holiday, no matter what it is. I've gone birthdays and holidays with out my husband there I know how it is, but just because of that doesn't mean I'm going to say something ridiculous as its christmas please remember those who have fought and are still fighting for this country and our freedoms, it's the anniversary of the birth of Christ for pete's sake. rant over.
Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment