Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fo reals

Sometimes I just don't understand people, some choose to use this time while my husband is deployed to write him letters "telling on me" it makes me laugh every time cause first off we tell each other EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. From hemorrhoids to hello we tell it all. Not sure why, we just do. Neither of us has jealousy or trust issues we just share everything. Anyway so when these people write him saying your wife blocked me on Facebook he already knows and he knows why. But on the other hand of that I also don't feel the need to bother him with nonsense unlike many people. It's actually really annoying to the both of us. So if you are one of these people please do yourself a favor and just don't bother writing him cause the only thing your doing by writing him is making him dislike you more then he already does.

Now to the people who seem to only give a shit about my husband when he's deployed and try to use his service as a way to gain popularity, you disgust me.
To the people that just don't care about him at all until that very rare occasion we are able to come visit home, and you get pissed when we don't spend time with you or "enough" time with you. When you decide to fork out the money for our plane tickets which will now be 3 seats due to cambrias age we will spend as much time with you as you can handle until then STFU!


Now to a whole different group of people, adults who smoke.
Now a few posts ago I said how I had quit smoking I am glad to say I have yet to start again, and that is/was my own personal decision it's your choice if you want to smoke and I don't care if you do HOWEVER smoking while pregnant is NOT okay. I don't care who you are who "told" you it was okay let's be serious here you have to be a fucking idiot if you would consider for one millisecond that smoking while growing a child in your body is okay. And if your one of those "my doctor told me not to quit/it was okay" you better get that shit in writing so you can sue them, and you need to STFU and not be having children if you think making excuses actually justifies how much of a piece of shit you are. Your child isn't even born yet and you already don't give a shit if you kill them, PROPS TO YOU PARENT OF THE YEAR.
Now to the adults who continue or start smoking after the baby is born and are breast feeding. Yes breast milk is the best thing you can give to your new born child, however not when it's full of poison. Yes the smoke itself does not get in your mil, but EVERYTHING else in that cigarette does. And you should know that second hand smoke has been proven to be one of the leading causes of SIDS, so again props to you for being a piece of shit that shouldn't be having children in the first place. Word to the wise it cost less to get a hysterectomy then it does to raise a child.
And last but not least the adults who smoke while in the car with there children, SHAME on you! I don't care if your window is down you are worthless as a parent and human being! your children should be taken away from you!...rant over.






Mrs. B-Dub

2 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you chose to NOT voice your opinion about this in front of people when they do it, instead you act all hard ass on your blog. If I had THAT BAD of a problem with someone or something they were doing, I'd straight tell them to their face. It's called being 2 faced, the most wicked kind of person there is. Also, little fun fact, smoking is not the maid reason for SIDS. THEY DO NOT KNOW the main reason behind SIDS... which is why it is so hard to prevent. Maybe you should stop and think before you speak. kthanks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorry my timing wasnt more appropiate for you but I'am certainly not acting "all hard ass" simply by voicing my opinion along with facts about something I'm sick of seeing. Now here's a large fun fact for you, second hand smoke has been proven to be one of the leading causes of SIDS. Don't believe me here;
    http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/health_effects/

    http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/news/speeches/06272006a.html

    http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/115/3/e356

    Still don't believe me well maybe you can do some homework before opening your mouth and google search "second hand smoke and SIDS" there's about 160,000 more of those saying the same thing, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete