Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the new.

LIfe is a crazy ride of corse I don't have to tell you that Im sure you already know. Im happy to say that life for me right now is pretty freaking amazing with the exception of my husband deployed! I feel I have finally grown up, ditched the drama, face book, a few friends and starting today hopefully a few bad eating habits but in all I feel like a whole new women. I will be starting school on the 26th of this month to become a nail technician its a 4 month school so I should be graduating just before I need to pack up again and head back to north carolina to welcome my amazing husband home again..

The deployment is a little over 2 months in and isn't too bad, on me that is. The hubby isn't doing the greatest so myself and his mother are doing everything in our power to make it as comfortable as possible. We spoil him. :) Cambria is growing at an alarming rate since we've been here she's gained nearly 3 pounds and grown 2 inches and is now even taller on the percentage scale then she has been practically her whole life. Not only that but her vocabulary is boomin' I swear everyday there is a new word. she says almost all of her colors, can count to 3, tries to sing the abc's, itsy bitsy little spider,patty cake. knows 8 dogs by there names(my parents have three, the in laws have 5) will tell you what dogs,cats,bears and sometimes cows say(woof,mow,roar,moo) AND I am super proud to say she has gone poop on the potty twice and is starting to tell me when she has to go haven't gotten a successful pee yet but we'll get there, she also says thank you correctly. It's crazy watching her learn so quickly while I hate that her daddy isn't here I am fortunate to be able to be with her at least until I start school.

Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment