Sunday, September 25, 2011

School time

It's finally here, tomorrow I start school. Im excited but also nervous..I don't think it's going to be to much of a task actually I think the hardest part is going to be being away from Cambria 10 hours a day. But I'm nervous that I may be underestimating it, I know the are quite a few exams and boards you have to pass and although I've always been a good student and learn really quickly I've also been out of school for 4 years . So we I'll see how I do, hopefully I catch right on and this helps this deployment zoom by.

Thursday wasn't the greatest day for me, I feel I push the fact that my husband is gone out of my mind so I don't have to deal with it. For the most part it works I know he's deployed but if I don't think about him being deployed it doesn't bother me instead I just know he's gone and will be back around this time but try not to dwell on it. However when something doesn't go according to plan that really needs to its like a huge slap in the face, your husband is not here your all by yourself. I don't think of myself as an extraordinarily strong women, I handle what I'm dealt with to the best of my abilities. But even the strongest person can only stay that way for so long, everyone has there breaking point and I certainly meet mine. Needless to say I know I'm not by myself and am more than thankful for the amazing family and friends I have especially to have two of the greatest sister in laws a girl could ask for.




Mrs. B-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment