Hello, its me..

>Insert witty opening line here<
It has certainly been some time since I wondered over here and gave the fingers/brain some exercise. I considered and planned to delete this whole blog and just start over. Ya see, I actually paid some chick a good deal of money to do this whole fancy blog design many a year ago. Well apparently, that had a time line to it because the last time I looked my whole page was FUCKKED up. However it seems ole' blogger has updated their shiz and I was able to do some fancy updating my little old no longer code knowledged self. I use the word fancy, very loosely.  
Any who, after some minor headache inducing googles and changes, I deleted all prior posts, cause bitch was crazy 8 years ago 😳, changed the about me because I am only mildly crazy in my older wiser age, and now here we are. 

I guess I should do some "about me" since those posts no longer exist eh? 

Well if you followed me before, What up?!?!?! Im back! If not, Heyyyyy, For the most part I will keep names out of this blog so Mrs.B-dub it is. I am a born and raised PNW 🏔not yet 30 year old military spouse and mom. My hobbies include reading books with sex in them, drinking creamer with a splash of coffee, making my cats love me 2 seconds at a time, and the occasional lifting of heavy things over my head to sit in invisible chairs.  I enjoy(an actual)good wine, all things funny(especially if they fall into the inappropriate category), wood working(if Mr.B-dub doesn't involve himself), and cooking and baking(because I was both born a few decades to late and raised by my grandparents). That is about all I can think of at the moment so....
With out further ado, yes its probably about to get annoying with the new year, new me shit.

I guess for my first blog post in years I will talk about changes, or continue rather. Today after some phone tag, I was able to get "together" with a good friend and discuss the changes I want to make health wise and how to do it. I am one of well probably 99% of women who struggle physically and  emotionally with their outward appearance and over all health. 
Quick back story. It is something I have pretty much always struggled with, again like most. I started cross fit 4 years ago and for the first time actually saw and felt real changes. However life happens, shit changes, gets in the way. Boom back to square one. 
So starting tomorrow after many tried and failed attempts with others I am doing this by myself and for myself, with the help of Annie. 

phew thats done. 

I guess I can now post a picture of tonights dinner, which isn't on the meal plan since that starts tomorrow but was still legit. 
-Mrs.B-dub

P.S. That cutie up at the top is my lover boy Jackson ♥

Comments